Things I actually like

People often ask me if I actually like anything, since I am so unnecessarily critical about things that shouldn't bother me at all. And the answer is, of course I like things. I like things too innumerate to commit to words. But to give you some insight, here is a brief A-Z of things I like.

Ants
Being indoors
Computers
Dinosaurs
Eggs
Films
Goldfishes
Hiding
Indian food
Junk food
Koalas
Lego
MILFs
Nanobots
Orangutans
Pudding
Quantum physics
Reading (The pastime, not the place - that's awful)
Supertramp
Transformers
Umbrellas
Velcro
Winter Coats
X-ray specs (I have these)
Yangtze river Dolphins (R.I.P.)
Zealots

So next time someone says I don't like anything, I can refer them to this list. That's a massive 26 things that I definitely like.

No comments:

Post a Comment